Monday, 22 July 2013

Monday

Hello Monday again -



Just a few brief notes here today as I am having a busy start to my week - I will post an extended G in my alphabet 'new Mondays' series next week.

I am taking a small break from updating shops whilst I explore my newest ideas and catch up with personal projects.  I'll let you know when the next Etsy update is likely to be - some time in August.

My next major update will be a 'summer medley' presented in my bigcartel shop mid-August. I will let you know exactly when and there will be some previews before then.

There are just two of my 'indigo series' paintings still available in my bigcartel shop right now.

I am sending out all shop orders as usual, asap.

And I'll be sharing some summer posts here over the next weeks....

Have a good week ahead!

2 comments:

Deborah Darling said...

enjoy the exploration Cathy, its always a delight to hear about your creative journeys xxx

Cathy Cullis said...

Thanks always Deborah! xx