Thursday, 4 December 2014

a few glimpses at new work

winter figures - gouache on paper winter figures -gouache sketches on paper

I am sorting through and selecting my very best figures for this Saturday's shop update - all are gouache on paper - paper size about A5 or slightly smaller. You can never have too many works on paper (I would say that, yes, but even in a small home you can move things about, recycle frames, store works carefully and reconsider your walls every six months, year, few months.)


here's a glimpse at two still life paintings (parts of at least). These are both acrylics on linen. With a textured, simple feel. I am waiting for the sunshine that is forecast tomorrow so that I can take better photographs.


1 comment:

Tina Gilmore said...

So beautiful Cathy, love the dresses on your winter figures x