Monday, 1 December 2014

Monday

wintry figure - a gouache sketch (via my Instagram account, you are welcome to follow me over there)

Hello December, how cold (or hot?) is it where you are? Feeling a teeny bit chilly today but no frost or snow just yet.

This is going to be another busy week for me as I get work completed ready for my shop update on Saturday. I hope to preview a selection as the days go by. Expect to see new paintings, sketches and embroidery brooches too! This will be my last major update for this year. However, I may add a few extra pieces over the following weeks and will keep you posted. My Bigcartel shop is now really my main shop and I shall be offering a variety of lovely works.

Meanwhile, over at my Etsy shop the drawings sale continues and I am going to add a few extra days, so that it will end next Monday. From next Monday that shop will be on hiatus.

Thanks always for visiting here and for your comments. I hope to share more as the week goes by.

No comments: