Monday, 15 December 2014

Monday

 sketchbook detail
sketchbook

Hello, it's just past four in the afternoon and getting dark - well yes hello December darkness. I'm making the most of this time between the end (of the year) and the beginning (of another), working each day, if I can, in my various sketchbooks. Making small books and working through ideas with no limits except the materials I have to hand.

Expect to see later in January a new zine featuring work from my sketchbooks.....

Just a reminder: my shop is open throughout the holiday season. It is too late now for people outside of the UK to receive packages before Christmas. If you would prefer to purchase and then for me to post after the rush, then I can do that of course. I am happy to reserve any artwork for up to two weeks.

Have a good week and more soon.

No comments: