Monday, 8 December 2014

Monday

sketchbook

Hello Monday. We have had a few sunny days, but it has been chilly and who knows we may just have a white Christmas? So long as the snow comes and goes quickly, I'll be fine with that....

Many thanks to everyone for taking a look at my recently updated shop. Several artworks have sold and I've sent packages today. It's always with pleasure that I put packages together. I'm aiming to get everything in the post asap, as always.

So for the next few weeks I will be catching up with personal projects and working on some new ideas for 2015. I'll hope to share some different posts here: a few glimpses at my vintage collections, more sketchbook pages too. Also, I'll be aiming to write a little more and hope to post new stories and poems over at nevering.

Have a good start to your week.



3 comments:

Jess said...

It's always lovely to visit here, such a feeling of calm. I love your shop, well done with the sales!
Jess x

Chloe said...

I agree with the previous commenter about the feeling of calm, I love the way you write about your work :)

Cathy Cullis said...

Thank you Jess and Chloe for your kind comments:)