Monday, 19 January 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. app. horse 1/18/15, 2. What is behind your back _62x97 cm, 3. 'float' scarf / 2, 4. Untitled, 5. a nocturne, 6. Song Thrush, 7. wip, 8. acua-tinta - 2015 - 28, 9. #dailyproject, 10. Nest, 11. Desktop, 12. IMG_14289999374777, 13. renovation art 42nd & 3rd, 14. Flowers for you, to warm January blues, 15. Whitechapel, 16. lone, 17. 🎨, 18. napkin sketch, 19. WHEN WE COME TO DIE, 20. La luce di un lampione

A happy Monday to you - and thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please do follow links to discover more about each image. Always a pleasure to see the photos of my Flickr contacts. Such a diverse mix. I am always looking out for art, craft and image-making of all kinds that is authentic and different. Though I am not in a position right now to invest in buying very much at all, I do think it is important to see the work of other artists and to know what interests me. So there you go....

This week is a busy one for me, as always - my shop will be updated on Wednesday (I expect early afternoon will be the time it is all ready and goes 'live'). I'm quietly happy with the work that I have made over the past few weeks and my hope is you may enjoy taking a look.

No comments: