Wednesday, 14 January 2015

new work

daffodils

daffodils
acrylics on linen (on card) 25cm x 19.5cm

the daffodils are a starting point here, moving shapes, finding light and dark. Spotlights, or folded paper shapes perhaps...

I am one week away from updating my shop. So at this stage I am still working on new artwork, deciding what may be included.... I'll be making my final selections next Monday and Tuesday. As I suggested on Monday, I've changed my approach slightly this year, so that I give myself more time to work on a wider range of paintings, drawings etc.. What I wish to aim toward is offering a fresh new selection of work each month - a selection that fits together and tells you something of my latest obsessions, thinking. More than anything I wish to offer artwork you may enjoy. So here's hoping - and onward, as I continue to paint and explore new and familiar....


2 comments:

Jess said...

I look forward to seeing your updated shop! You sound so organised and calm, I love to visit here to grab a bit of it too! ;)
Jess xx

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVE!