Monday, 23 February 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. botanicgarden - hydrangea, 2. Work in progress., 3. Adolf Wölfli, At the Church Service in Steiermark, 4. In de tentoonstelling, 5. Untitled, 6. GR2 - Wavelengths Art Installed, 7. share_tempory, 8. WIP February 2015, 9. cushion, 10. Work in progress, 11. 1DSC_0006, 12. expo140-w, 13. Framed :-), 14. good evening from Mousehole, 15. lapin coloré, 16. Poesie II, 17. Log Lady. Twin Peaks, 18. expo133-w, 19. angel collograph prints, 20. Reflection, 21. Block printing with free machining., 22. Plum blossom, 23. Double weft twining, a technique I discovered in The Journal of Polynesian Society. From top to bottom: Allocasuarina, bamboo and Dianella. #twining #basketry #Polynesia #skirt, 24. “Interspezies Communication”, 25. Everything, everything seemed once-upon-a-time., 26. Messing around, painting in my studio., 27. putti, oil on cardboard, 25 x 25 cm (small size), 28. (lamb), 29. Flower, 30. 05p02

Hello, it's a gently sunny start to the week here - last Monday in February. I hope the mosaic above gives you some inspiration. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured, via my Flickr contacts. Please follow links to discover more.

Thanks to you for visiting my shop update. If you haven't taken a look just yet then please do find a moment to visit and see my newest selection of artwork. I'll be updating my shop again mid-March. The next update will be slightly different as I am working on some new ideas including a zine. Much more about that in the future.

Wishing you a good start to your week. 

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thank you so much for including mine Cathy ... hope your week is going well. Your paintings are beautiful, Carolyn x

jackie said...

Yes, thanks for including me too.
I like the mother and baby painting very much.
Regards, Jackie