Monday, 9 February 2015

Mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Eco printed cotton I have just turned into a pillow cover #ecodye #ecoprint #pattern #naturaldye #natural, 2. 1, 3. 040215, 4. Untitled, 5. Feb 8/15, 6. ghosting - image play, 7. Big Pirate Man, 8. Momoko, 9. Apart, 10. mash1, 11. Untitled, 12. the survey in the valĂ©e of the prayers, 13. img566, 14. i've been working on several different chunky ceramic wall hanging/mobile pieces & this is a prototype fresh outta the kiln.  in love with this cobalt oxide wash.  not entirely sure how they'll totally hang yet but i'm happy so far!  #sproutstudio, 15. treelane, 16. all senses, 17. Marseille, 18. Part of my bookshelf., 19. aDSC_0001, 20. Untitled, 21. 356-3, 22. , 23. 23 december 2014, 24. Lignes, 25. portrait


A milder start to the week here - and sunshine. Many thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

I'm working quietly on new artworks. At this stage of things I find just getting stuck in, and working slowly but surely, is the best way to proceed. I can tell you I have new interior/figure paintings, new abstracts and still-life paintings all in progress or completed. My next shop update will be next week, most likely the Thursday or Friday. I'll make a decision on that by the end of this week, all being well.

Thanks always for your comments here. 

Have a good start to your week.

No comments: