Friday, 13 February 2015

three figures



this week has been a dreary old few days and I've spent my time working quietly. I have not taken many photographs - the light has been a problem but we are due to have better sunlight next week, so fingers crossed. So I am sharing here a photo via Instagram, work in progress.... I liked this but decided to work on the painting a little further. I wanted to retain some of the spontaneity and texture of the paint/figures.

three figures
 three figures - acrylics on linen (on card)

I have a varied selection of work coming together, slowly. My next shop update will be next week, Friday 20th February.

2 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Now is this story an intriguing one or is it saying something quite light.
Hmm ! I wonder.
I've got you on the reading list on my blog now Cathy, so I won't miss any postings 😄

Whimsical and Curious said...

I love this, looking forward to the shop update next week too
Lauren

www.artramblingsatlavinias.blogspot.co.uk/