Monday, 16 March 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

 1. Carving the "OVERLOOK" woodcut, 2. little book pages, 3. Venus, 4. Untitled, 5. Changue Valley, 6. ., 7. and then, 8. 372-4, 9. with Lieven Cateau, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. running stitch mini books for pins and needles, 13. performance, un atto in maschera, 14. Untitled, 15. jimbo, 16. sacred, 17. a-113-av, 18. Times, 19. Untitled, 20. Double Indemnity, 21. figure 2252, 22. 1 juani, 23. Vatnsdalur, 24. Greenfinches listen rapt as a deluge of Spring unfurls, 25. Um taleigo para o pão

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


hello, it's a damp and chilly start to the week here - but there are signs of spring with daffodils and violets growing along the paths. I like how violets can invade a front lawn, even if they are not there in flower for long..... Many thanks to all the artists/photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

This is a particularly busy start to the week for me as I get all the work ready for my shop update on Wednesday. I am looking forward to sharing with you a new collection of embroidery - I am pleased to say I have got into my stitching-stride, and it has been a pleasure to work in embroidery again after taking a bit of a break. Wednesday's update will also see my new poetry zine available and more. Aiming to update at around 5pm.

I hope you have a good start to your week.

No comments: