Monday, 6 April 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday aa

1. Giles sculpture, 2. Work in progress. Linen thread. #crochet #sculpture #art #linen, 3. What We Carry Inside, 4. 源平桃, 5. rådyr croquis1, 6. flessione12_m, 7. portret of a branch | portret van een tak, 8. Never Ever Too Old, 9. next3, 10. "De kunstenaar en haar collectie", 11. Untitled, 12. Apr 3/15, 13. tdl (stoneware), 14. Japan, 15. upload, 16. cherry blossoms, 17. E.B. in the Kitchen, cut in the BP Portrait 2015 final round., 18. Packaging.., 19. Untitled, 20. Caderno

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

A Sunny Monday to you! It is a bank holiday here in the UK, and untypically we have had fine, mild weather. I have been tidying the garden (broke my fork, need a new spade and fork!), sowed some flower seeds... I've also had the inspiration to make a start on a few new paintings.

Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. As always I encourage you to follow links and discover much more.

Have a good week ahead. I'll be a bit quiet here for just a little while longer, as I take a few days out to spend time with family. I am working on new ideas and quietly busying myself - so do expect to see new work shared here in the not too distant future! Hope you are able to enjoy some fine spring/autumn weather where you are.

No comments: