Monday, 13 April 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday
aa

1. Spring with Van Gogh, 2. Acetate Drypoint, 3. Untitled, 4. first crocus!, 5. Swan lake, 6. Amongst the clothes, 7. DSC02521, 8. Kamomé seagull goes to NY, 9. ., 10. James Gillray., 11. industrial zone, 12. 0411, 13. Glorious spring!, 14. _MG_9995, 15. Apr 11/15, 16. 9th + poplar., 17. field from last year, 18. my heart, 19. veronica, 20. Colors from last week : blue

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy Monday to you - it has been a chilly start to the week here but we are apparently to expect a mini-heatwave this week. Well, we shall see! Thanks always to my Flickr contacts for their inspiration. You can follow links to discover more about the mosaic images.

This week I am getting back into the swing of things after taking a few days off over the past few weeks. I've revved up my sewing machine this morning and am already discovering new faces within stitch patterns. As well as exploring embroidery I am continuing with new still life paintings, and making time to work in my sketchbooks/tiny books. So a busy week ahead.

My next shop update is planned for Wednesday 22nd April. I hope to share some more work in progress and views of new pieces over the days ahead.

Have a good start to your week. 

1 comment:

Sonia / Cozy Memories said...

Thanks a lot for the inclusion my friend ! So many beautiful photos to explore, thanks to you ! Have a great week ! xoxo