Monday, 20 April 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Life will divide us, 2. rb15p72, 3. Bobbypins #embroidery #bobbypins #stickerei #stitches #bordado #broderie #haarschmuck, 4. working with the blues, 5. ·, 6. _MG_1972, 7. on my desk, 8. Kaleidoscope, 9. Microflora, 10. Untitled, 11. sun day, 12. green hydrangea, 13. Katie (Can Painting), 14. ., 15. Caledonian Road, 16. My studio, 17. Untitled, 18. faith altar, 19. back side, 20. Couple on sofa acrylic sketch

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

 A sunny Monday to you! Well the mini heatwave came and went, and now we are enjoying sunny yet breezy cooler spring weather. Can't complain. This week's mosaic is inspired by spring and textures, and repeating shapes.... hope you find plenty of inspiration by following links and discovering more. As always, many thanks to the featured artists and photographers via Flickr.

This morning I completed a new embroidery piece and I now have a lovely selection of new stitches to photograph. My shop update will be happening on Wednesday at 7pm UK time - expect to see new embroidery and a varied selection of original paintings. I hope to share a few more sneak peeks with you tomorrow.

Have a good start to your week.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love your mosaic Mondays Cathy! I always discover something new that I love, thankyou! :)
Jess x