Monday, 27 April 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. talk over tea, 2. Resta poco, 3. In my XL moleskine, 4. Where I stopped..., 5. protection, 6. Untitled, 7. all seems fading, 8. big painting, 9. fairy flower, 10. upload, 11. Garden Nights, 12. rise, 13. All the "LOG" Woodcut Blocks (4), 14. lonely teardrops, 15. gentle air, 16. Apr 25/15, 17. 1239, 18. Don't be afraid of the water! Mixing up some big puddles of paint today., 19. Untitled, 20. 20150422_090156

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello, it was a blue-skies, chilly start to the week here. We are having quite a bright spring, with needed rain forecast for this week. I am pleased to report my penstemon seeds have germinated - I have not tried growing these from seed before. It is my hope they will grow enough to flower this summer.

Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. It is a pleasure to look at other people's work and images, finding connections and inspiration. I encourage you to follow links and discover more!

And thanks to everyone for visiting my shop updated last week. I am so pleased with the encouraging response to my latest work, it means a lot to me. I've sent packages out last week and more today.

This week I am exploring new ideas and continuing with ongoing projects. I want to share more about my tiny books with you here. It seems just lately that I pick a colour to explore, for a week or so - and so this week will be mostly aqua green/blues. We shall see how that mixes.....

More soon. 

No comments: