Monday, 4 May 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday aa

1. lack and wright, 2. Sakura, 3. Untitled, 4. Bettgeschichten #atelierseltner, 5. Untitled, 6. ., 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. Edith and Harold in the Grass, 10. 36 Mountains, Galerie Le Monte-en-l’air, Paris, France, 11. Broche en cobre y madera, 12. 8, 13. 1972, 14. della Robbia - reliefs from Il Duomo, 15. All boxed up and ready to go, 16. Awaiting Swan Lake, 17. -, 18. Untitled, 19. the safety pin, 20. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy May Monday to you - a sunny start to the week on this bank holiday. I woke up early and sat on the kitchen step, enjoying the sunshine, drinking my tea and looking at the flowers blooming in pots. A thoughtful, light-filled start to my week. Many thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in the mosaic for this Monday. As always I encourage you to discover more by clicking on links.

My apologies for not posting yesterday - I had planned to share a post about my tiny books project but will get to that some time this week instead.

I am continuing on with new painting and stitching this week. Over this bank holiday weekend I have been hand-stitching, many, many wool french knots to make a piece for our home - I now have sore fingers from all the tugging of needle/wool, but so far it is working out and will share photos some time soon.

You may be very aware of the election happening this week in the UK - I am looking forward to walking to the polling station with my daughter who will be voting for the first time. I encourage you to go and vote! (I am not going to state here who I am voting for, keeping this space politically neutral.)

Have a good start to your week!

No comments: