Monday, 18 May 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday
1. Waldgarten "Pupuce"- Berlin Fohnau, 2. Stitched Stories - Verfolgen Sie die Ereignisse...., 3. to tao-te king, 4. mantas de retalhos, 5. purple, 6. may182015, 7. between rock pool cracks, 8. Quiet Talk, 9. 👀🌛➰ #liedirkx #skypedoodles #sketchbook, 10. New dollhouse wallpaper #doll #dollhouse #wallpaper #porcelain #handmade #hemligdolls, 11. Splash Down, 12. # 3357 "Paper 33", 13. 1DSC_0005, 14. can't sleep, 15. Sketchbook, 16. somelight, 17. Untitled, 18. Acua-tinta - 2015 - 68, 19. #process #paintingoverolderpainting #lifeinathens  #chair #home #startingapainting #acrylics  #painting, 20. IMG_20150214_175346

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy Monday to you - it's a breezy, chilly sort of sunny start to the week here. I've got a feeling May and April swapped weather patterns this year. Many thanks as always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

It's a busy week for me as I complete work and get everything ready for my shop update on Wednesday. I have a lively, lovely mix of work to offer this month and I hope you will make time to take a look - and the time for this update will be: 6pm UK time.

Also please note I will be offering all my embroidery artworks at a special price - for a limited time only - until the end of May. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an embroidery piece at a special price, and as I am taking a short break from my stitching until July........

There will be a chance for me, I hope, to share a few more previews with you tomorrow. Have a good start to your week.

 

No comments: