Monday, 1 June 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

aa

1. Tall Poppy Syndrome, 2. Untitled, 3. ., 4. BRAINSTORM, 5. May 2015, 6. Magic, 7. Peonies in see-through bluish vase, 8. The Iris, 9. #landscape #sketchbook #watercolors #sea #greece, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. journal-430, 13. LAVENDER, 14. Untitled, 15. Day 1 : I put you next to her, 16. oracle, 17. Untitled, 18. downhill, 19. Untitled, 20. /, 21. LauraPainting05-25-15, 22. listen, 23. DSC_0116, 24. Untitled, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

A happy June to you! Here we are heading toward the midpoint of the year, Midsummer in a few weeks and where is the sun? I think it's hiding in your garden, is it? If so, I hope you are enjoying. And I hope we get more sunshine here soon as it has been a cloudy, chilly start to the week. Thanks as always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow the links to discover more.

June news: I am looking forward to a busy month ahead. My focus for June is works on paper + embroidery. I'm hoping to offer an inspired selection of new work in my shop and will be updating twice - on Wednesday 10th and again on Wednesday 24th. These will be smaller updates, but will offer you the chance to see plenty of new works.

I've been working quietly on new pencil drawings. Working on these is a meditative process. The drawing also helps me consider ways forward with both my embroidery and painting.

During this month I am also hoping to make more time for my personal writing and will share posts every so often over at my writing notebook nevering. Some of the writing will be transformed into stitch projects - I hope to share more about that as it evolves.

Well, I have just spent the morning catching up with paperwork and forms, and am glad to have that out of the way for now. I am looking forward to getting to work on more creative ideas. Have a good start to your week.

No comments: