Monday, 15 June 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday


1. 2015 - junio 05, 2. 10x10 #atelierseltner #häuslich, 3. 1DSC_0051, 4. disegni_3, 5. Bognor, abandoned hotel, 6. mandingo, 7. sketchbook riffs, 8. cacti, 9. DSC_0054 (2), 10. Untitled, 11. portrait of Japanese poet, 12. Untitled, 13. Studio 6.12.2015, 14. Studio 6.12.2015, 15. summerhouse, 16. Dungeness, 17. Untitled, 18. Untitled, 19. mix-78, 20. sunblock, 21. shadow feather, 22. Some of my little beauties. #plants #succulents #houseplants #peaceful, 23. journey of a painting, 24. urban night, 25. 2156-1, 26. little greens, 27. a list of all the ghosts hiding under my bed right now, 28. journal page, 29. acrilico sobre papel. 20 x 30 cm., 30. britta with her paintings

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello Monday - a fine start to the week here, (bit chilly at first, but with some sunshine). Many thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. It's been one of those weeks over at Flickr - when so many people post interesting images. Please do follow links to discover more. I am always on the look out for work that is easily identifiable as 'by that person', work that has a strong composition and a story to tell. I can only feature a selection of what I see and so make my selections by finding links, some subtle flow....

So this week I am working on a mix of new paintings, drawings and more. I have various ideas and strands of thought keeping me happily busy.

I've been writing over the weekend, looking over notes and writing up ideas. It seems a new poetry zine has evolved into being. My hope is to have this one edited and ready for sale on 24th June - which is the day I will update my shop once again. More details about this new zine 'summer notebook' are being shared over at my writing blog nevering, where you can also read some extracts.

It's my hope the weather stays fair here, as I would like to get outside and work. Perhaps I might crack open my oil paints.

Have a good start to your week and more soon.





 

No comments: