Monday, 22 June 2015

mosaic Monday

My creation

1. rattrapée, 2. Inferno und Ekstase, 3. image, 4. #illustrationbreakfast, 5. cross patch inlay weaving, 6. silver rooftops, 7. Jun 20/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #honeybee #toronto #ontario, 8. Neighbor's perennials Painted in #Waterlogue, 9. ., 10. wip, 11. Untitled still life, 12. Whitby, 13. #giordanoBRUNO #REDACTED #inthecourtyard #painting #inthegarden #palimpsest #martyr #canvas #sumac #portrait #landscape #brickwall #canadianpainting #canadianart #contemporaryart #contemporarypainting #torontoart #toronto #parkdale #kunst #kunstKINO #inth, 14. Padiglione Italia, 15. flickr.com/photos/7145279@N07/18915785332/, 16. Marie Antoinette (travail en cours), 17. 1DSC_0003, 18. #embroidery #eyes #stitch #illustration #embroideryhoop #thread #eye, 19. Untitled, 20. 16/5, 2015

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Good evening! and a happy Monday - today has just zipped by, so much to do. This afternoon I got so into my painting I completely lost myself, in the green woods...... A warm evening here after a day of rain and clearing windy weather. Thanks always to the artists, photographers and makers featured in this week's mosaic. Please do follow links to discover more

So this week I am  updating my shop on Wednesday. Expect to see a variety of new paintings and more. And of course my new poetry zine 'summer notebook' - read more about that over at my writing blog nevering.

More tomorrow.

No comments: