Monday, 8 June 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. quarry drawing, 2. Tropical Rulers #4, 3. art viewers, 4. Untitled, 5. selfportraitinablackdressDSC_2658-2_edited-1, 6. Jun 7/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie, 7. Digital, 8. Results from dyeing with rose leaves with a tsp of iron. None of the fibres were mordanted prior dyeing. Linen, viscose jersey & viscose tops are light silver grey, silk pongee and habotai mid to dark grey. Merino tops & wool fabric are khaki grey. Anothe, 9. DSC_0003 (2), 10. Paris Paint Chip Memories, 11. _MG_7476, 12. Untitled, 13. dr 3, 14. Plastic flowers over T. J. #painting #acrylics #stilllife #detail, 15. Ellbogensee, 16. natural selection, 17. Muziektheater aan't IJ Amsterdam, 18. Untitled, 19. Sculpture design, 20. Arca, 21. Jean Factotum, 22. Portrait to alive model. Pose 1.5 hours, 23. Daddy Loves Baby, 24. Untitled, 25. 93p30, 26. sketchbook, 27. Pablo Besse  y yo, 28. Untitled, 29. ▲▼▲, 30. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy June Monday to you.... thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. I hope you can find inspiration here, just follow links to discover more....

So this week will see new work in my shop. I'll be updating on Wednesday at 7pm (UK time). I'll be adding a new selection of small abstract studies/paintings, other paintings, pencil drawings and just a few pieces of embroidery.

I'm taking a break from embroidery, for just a while or so - I have to do this every so often to keep my machine (and my neck) happy. Thanks for your understanding.

I'll share more here tomorrow. Have a good start to your week.

1 comment:

shelleysavorblog said...

♡♡♡♡
Shelley