Thursday, 23 July 2015

exhibition- making connections

july15-exh1

The 'making connections' exhibition in Chatham Kent has been running for several days now.... (see my previous post). I am very grateful to collaborator/curator Alison Swan for the photographs she sent me recently. With her permissions I am sharing a few here. If you can get to Chatham do get there in the next few days as the show finishes on the 26th.



Meanwhile, I am working on a new embroidery-based project and will share more about this in the near future......

5 comments:

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

How I love to see your work honoured in this way!
Best wishes, Cathy.

Stefanie Seltner said...

great, Cathy, to see your beautiful work in a real room not in a virtuel one - know what I mean?
x Stefanie

Cathy Cullis said...

Thanks always x

Cathy Cullis said...

Thanks Stefanie, yes! X

Susan McMahon said...

Lovely! And a great idea for an exhibition, too.