Monday, 6 July 2015

mosaic Monday



mosaic Monday


1. Tiny's bird 1, 2. Leaves, by Vânia F. - DSC09128, 3. Umbrella Tree Fruit and Aeonium Arboreum from my garden, 4. at the corner, 5. 2015/07/05 08:00 Fujisawa, 6. Untitled, 7. Stitched Stories - Verfolgen Sie die Ereignisse...., 8. Untitled, 9. Skylarking in the shimmer from a heat-soaked land, 10. somnia, 11. two letters, 12. Primus #16, 13. I'd posted pictures of this monotone #quilt of mine before but it looks different in different lighting conditions., 14. An orangery kind of day., 15. a-0093-ww, 16. Untitled, 17. Summers green, 18. June 2015 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #toronto #ontario, 19. Bargain lady #art #collageart #vintagephoto #portrait #foundphoto, 20. home is where you are. what if you are nowhere?

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Happy Monday to you, a pleasant start to the week here - sunny but not too hot. Thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this mosaic, as always a pleasure to see the work made by others. Please follow links to discover more.

Sale news: I have just two pieces of embroidery artwork in my shop right now - and they are now being offered at a 'last chance' sale price. If you would like to purchase then these pieces will only be offered at this price for a limited time.  I have also added a small selection of other works to my sale section. Take a look here.

My next shop update will be on Wednesday 15th (I've pencilled in a time of  2pm for this one, to be confirmed nearer the day).

So this week I am continuing to work on new paintings, drawings and other projects. I'll be sharing more with you soon. Besides my visual work I am currently writing a series of flash fiction (very tiny stories) over at my notebook blog nevering. I am aiming to post a new story most days during July. You are welcome to read at any time, of course. Here is a link to today's story 'Ice-cream'.

Have a good start to your week!

No comments: