Monday, 13 July 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday


1. journal-435, 2. AFFECTION, 3. still life w/ flowers, #98, 4. lost, 5. Dutch Landscape XIII, 6. And now with slip... #ceramics #slip #bowl, 7. Not much has changed since the 1930's at this garden centre., 8. finch, 9. Decision, 10. 0025, 11. Untitled, 12. Wicken, 13. mountain, 14. lost summers, 15. Duck egg-Apron dress, 16. Miscellany, 17. Untitled, 18. 8 juillet 2015, 19. Daisy bottom, 20. 19383520852_4c7f471fd9_o, 21. Jul 8/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie, 22. Head of Night Circus, 23. the patterns of joe pye, 24. expo milano, 25. Leeds 2, 26. Untitled, 27. cigar-tin story / the guide, 28. fireflies and bird, 29. Slightly different view of the garden today., 30. Rosa

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

A happy Monday to you - a dull damp start to the week here - rather humid and muggy but we will live through it to see brighter days! Many thanks to all the artists featured in this week's mosaic. A very inspiring one with so much detail to explore, I think. Please follow links to discover more.

This week: I am updating my shop on Wednesday at about 2pm UK time. This will be my final summer update. (After this my next update will be at the beginning of September). I'm particularly happy to be offering a very fine selection of my still life painting and figure drawings etc.. I hope as always that you enjoy taking a look. If you would like to reserve an artwork I can do that once the shop has been updated - one item for up to two weeks. I'll be around all summer to post out packages. Thanks always.

My summer plans: I will be working through the coming weeks on new work for autumn. Also looking forward to spending some time with my family and having a few special days out. I have a variety of new ideas for future art and writing projects, so need to just explore these quietly over the coming weeks. Once we are into autumn it's all systems go, thinking of holiday shopping etc... so summer is my time to explore, consider and plan ahead. I hope to share some of that with you here. I hope also to post a few special blog entries all about inspiring artists and places.

Have a good start to your week, more soon.

No comments: