Monday, 20 July 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday



1. Black out, 2. Untitled, 3. Cicada wings, 4. Jul 19/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #thunderstorm #lakelorwell #renfrewcounty #ontario, 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. 2940-37, 8. Untitled, 9. stitching storm clouds, 10. Gentil sasso, 11. Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe Hamburg, 12. july182015, 13. img963, 14. big city park, 15. 30 juni 2015, 16. Perfect, 17. Untitled, 18. Óleo sobre tabla,  35 x 27 cm., 19. 2781-6, 20. Slipping their tethers, dandelion seeds drift on warm air, 21. 3/7, 2015, 22. dusk, 23. Kunstautomat, 24. collage852, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello, a happy Monday to you - a rather overcast and humid start to the week here. I am hoping things brighten up. In the meantime, it has been a pleasure to select images for this week's mosaic of inspiration via my Flickr contacts. Thanks to all the artists and photographers featured. Please as always follow links to discover more.

This week the pace is a little less hectic for me - I am working quietly in my sketchbooks, planning new work. Over the coming weeks I'll be designing and making for my autumn collections! Expect to see a few little sneak-peeks over the summer.

Thanks to everyone for visiting my shop since I updated last Wednesday. Several paintings and drawings have now been sent out - much appreciated. I'm around all summer to send out packages and can reserve works for up to two weeks, just send a message via my shop.

I'm also continuing on with my July writing project over at my writing blog nevering. I'm writing and posting a tiny story each day this month.

Have a good week and more soon.

No comments: