Monday, 27 July 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. ·, 2. dried comfrey, 3. still life, 4. blind painting, 5. Untitled, 6. Cranes, 7. Hanks, 8. ich hab´ noch ein paar Blümchen, 9. Yves, 10. Four sisters, 11. Untitled, 12. Untitled, 13. little book pages, 14. Untitled, 15. library card art, 16. sketchbook riffs, 17. salvage. a self-portrait., 18. Bei der Arbeit #atelierseltner at work, 19. journal-437, 20. Landscape with Cow, 21. a-0128-ww, 22. out of the box (draft 1), 23. Untitled, 24. new five, 25. Black out Created with fd's Flickr Toys

A happy Monday to you, last Monday in July - how's the summer where you are? England is currently revisiting April weather. Just for a change. It has been a cool, slightly-looks-like-rain, windy start to the week here.

Many thanks always to my Flickr contacts featured in this week's mosaic. I hope you might have time to follow links and discover more.

This week I am quietly working on new designs - both embroidery and new paintings. I'm thinking ahead to autumn and beyond. I'll be sharing more here in the near future.

I hope to share with you a few sketchbook pages and more, later this week.