Wednesday, 19 August 2015

embroidery for Autumn


'Autumn portrait' - a miniature embroidery artwork

A piece I completed recently..... just to give you a little idea of things to come. New embroidery will be in my shop from September onwards with new pieces added regularly.

*

In other news it is feeling rather autumnal today and has started raining this afternoon. I thought working on autumn-into-winter ideas this summer would mean I might be having to take regular breaks for ice lollies and cooling down etc... Not rushing into the garden to gather in the laundry.... if I have in anyway jinxed the weather (in England - I take no responsibility for elsewhere) I do apologise......

More previews and work in progress will be posted over the days and weeks ahead. If you are coming over here from Facebook please consider following my blog to see more.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Your work is just beautiful. I often pop in to Pinterest and to big cartel to have a peep.

Just stunning. Thank you for sharing.

susan hemann said...

such lovely work as usual, so creative!