Monday, 17 August 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday


1. ©js_JSA_9807, 2. Aug 16/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #watercolor #sunset #georgianbay #greycounty #southwesternontario, 3. still life w/ flowers, #100, 4. Untitled, 5. At peace, 6. Russet hair and tattoos, 7. happy Friday, 8. good reason..., 9. 27 July 2015, 10. Dopo la notte, 11. leafcutter-john-resurrection, 12. María Petra, 13. Head 1, 14. image, 15. open your eyes, 16. Untitled, 17. sketchbook riffs, 18. Dunure, 19. Untitled, 20. Bibliophiles

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


A Happy Monday to you - many thanks to all the artists, makers and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Always a pleasure to look through the myriad of images over at Flickr. Please follow links to discover more....

I am posting this early in the morning as I have a busy start to my week. Also good news: there is a LATE SUMMER SALE now on in my shop. This is for two week only, until (and including) Monday 31st August. Special prices on everything in my shop. This is your last chance to purchase from the current selection - as come September it will be all new.

My next shop update will be Wednesday September 2nd. I am looking forward to sharing with you a new selection of embroidery, paintings and more. I've been rather tentative about showing new work here in recent weeks, as I did not want to be too soon on things...... But I will be previewing new work in the near future. What can I say: I'll be offering some traditional work such as figurative embroidery, some playful paintings - and new things too.

A busy week for me - with various work and personal plans ahead. I hope to post at least once or twice more this week with previews of new artworks. Thanks always.

No comments: