Monday, 24 August 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday



1. 94p35 cropped, 2. Plant arabesques, 3. lady by the window. 8x8 inches. casein on board., 4. Sight Lines, 5. aug232015, 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. scrapbook - title inspiration 1/9, 9. Untitled, 10. blue spectrum mix, 11. Drawing on the "OVERLOOK" proofs, 12. Sin título, 13. Simpling 15, 14. A quilt maker's table..., 15. Aug 21/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #ecoprint #southwesternontario, 16. Untitled, 17. ., 18. July Morning In The Garden, 19. Picardie, canal de Saint-Quentin, chemin de halage, 20. journal-450, 21. #poesia #creation #drawing #charcoal, 22. Untitled, 23. statue, 24. woman sitting on a couch in charcoal, 25. missing maggie Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Monday here again - and thanks always to the photographers, artists and makers featured in this week's mosaic. Follow links to discover so much more.... I put together these mosaics as a way to share inspiration, inspiring images by other artists - and because I just love to find connections and find ways to link images together. It's never a chore and always a pleasure. I hope you are still continuing to enjoy seeing the mosaics here each week? I ask because I would like to know more about what you want to see featured on this blog. It's easy enough for me to continue on with my usual little habits, but if there is something different you might like to suggest, do please drop me an email. I know that blog reading is in decline, or is it? my readership numbers are still very good and thank you always for visiting. I often ponder how best to engage with people who are interested in my work and creative world..... your thoughts would be welcome...

It's a damp and cool start here, that kind of day when it could be just about April, or October, or September, or May, or August.... yep it's still August....  I am trying to come to terms with the fact that we have had an indifferent summer.  But I would rather that did not get me down too much. My flower garden in pots by the kitchen door is thriving - and I have enjoyed spending some time with my two teenaged children. We like to go for walks in our nearby woodland and park..... I do enjoy autumn and look forward to the special golden light that will most definitely come over the next few months....

Something else to look forward to: I shall be having a special giveaway on this blog this week. So please do pop back soon, (look out for my tweets) as it will all be over in a flash of summer lightning......

Meanwhile, a late summer sale continues on in my shop. These are the final reductions. The sale continues only until and including next Monday. Then it will be all change! I am adding a completely new selection of work to my shop on September 2nd - starting afresh with new embroidery and paintings and more..... I'll be updating my shop little and often all through autumn and into winter.... More details to follow.

more soon x