Monday, 7 September 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday



1. upload, 2. Autumn is in the air. I have started to gather and store for the bare winter season., 3. Homage to Joe Brainard, 4. sep072015, 5. image, 6. 'twas the peak of heather season, 7. sky, 8. OCD + A/C - cut, folded and pasted paper, 9. blue breeze, 10. AND WE TOLD EACH OTHER STORIES, 11. Autumn Moon organic Polwarth wool top, 12. Untitled, 13. 4/8, 2015, 14. woods, 15. Circumstances, Mixed Media Collge on paper, 42,5 x 59 cm, 2015, 16. Rug hooked creations for Fall Workshop in Carpinteria, 17. Untitled, 18. Receptionist: I took family member to the doctor yesterday and drew my boredom away, 19. Sept 2/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #heatwave #lakeontario #beach #toronto #ontario, 20. 4 a.m. Abstract acrylic painting on canvas Created with fd's Flickr Toys

A Sunny September Monday to you --- many thanks always to the photographers, artists and makers featured in this week's mosaic. An autumnal feel - and yes there is a definite nip in the air here. This weekend just gone I mowed the lawn in our little garden and one thing I have to note is: usually I don't have a lawn to mow at this time of year, as it is usually parched and yellow, in need of rain. But this year is a different one: it is lush and green out there.....

But enough lawn chat.... This week I am busy indoors working on new designs and artworks. I'll be following on with new series and exploring new ideas. There's no shop update this week - next update will be Wednesday 16th.

I hope to share here some work in progress. Thanks again to everyone visiting here. Remember you can also follow me over at Instagram - just look out for me there, if you like. I post something new most days.

Have a good start to your week. If you are in the US/Canada I hope you enjoy a good Labor day. 

1 comment:

Sonia / Cozy Memories said...

Always so much to explore, thanks a lot for keeping up with your mosaics, it's been such a long time since you've started making them !
Thanks so much for the inclusion ! Have a lovely start to your week !
xoxo