Monday, 14 September 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. ImpressionisMe, 2. Lunedì mattina, 3. flickr.com/photos/34034435@N00/21414095905/, 4. pod, 5. 扉をあけて(部分), 6. Entdeckung der Langsamkeit, 7. bee, 8. My Castle, 9. I've turned right this time. the ring at her hand have a story to tell, 10. cigar-tin story / Draycott, 11. cribell felen, 12. a Finnish Border winter scarf, 13. a body sticking out, 14. 94p46, 15. 20, 16. spectacle, 17. collage874, 18. Packing bags, 19. Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown, 20. Window sill life #shelfie #ceramics #airplant, 21. Carving "OVERLOOK" 2nd Blue!, 22. ·, 23. Untitled, 24. Working on first of a series of small paintings of trees., 25. Pink Wig, 2015 oil canvas board 11x14

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

hello again - a windsept, sunny, rainy, can't-make-it's-mind-up start to the week here! A bit later than usual today as it's been a busy Monday for me, running errands and stitching.... Many thanks as always to my Flickr contacts for their beautiful images in this mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

This week I am updating my shop on Wednesday at 7pm (UK time). Expect to see new embroidery and paintings. I hope you may enjoy the newest selection.

As I am now aiming to update most Wednesdays it will be a case of a few new works each week - I am aiming to offer both embroidery and paintings each week. (I may need to take a week 'out' now and then but will let you know here). A few months ago I decided to no longer reserve any artworks before my shop update and this continues, as it seems to be the fairest option. If you would like me to reserve an artwork that is in my shop already then please do send a message and I can reserve for you, for up to two weeks. Thanks for your understanding. I receive quite a few messages via my shop these days and am really pleased to hear from you and answer any queries, it's a pleasure!

So tomorrow I will share here a few 'previews' of new work and talk a little more about them....

Have a good start to your week.


2 comments:

magsphelan said...

Thanks so much for including my bee in this mosaic, Cathy! Xx

Naomi Chelsea said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!