Monday, 21 September 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday



1. IMG_2328, 2. drawing, september 2015, 3. Hello studio, my old friend. I've come to paint with you again. #vaopenstudio #vapaintingpractice #studiolove #lifeisgood, 4. Chichester Cathedral, 5. Untitled, 6. Sept 17/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #heatwave #greatlakes #toronto #ontario, 7. no title, 8. Snippets of new work, 9. Untitled, 10. Digital, 11. Gainsborough's Garden, 12. Untitled, 13. allerleirauh, 14. # 3460 "Paper 78", 15. archway in the studio, 16. Manizales - 2015, 17. Untitled, 18. { Bette was a poor weaver. That was her dream, when she slept. As soon as she woke up, she was a writer again. }, 19. Untitled, 20. seated figure

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

hello again, it's a chilly, rainy start to the week here - we have had lovely September weather and days like this when it's not so good. It's quiet in the mornings at this time of year - the birds are not so vocal but earlier today our trees were full of tiny birds. And I saw a heron sitting on a neighbour's roof.... I must consider something 'birdish' for future work..... Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

I've been painting today and look forward to sharing some of my new work with you. Tomorrow will be a 'stitching day' and I  hope to make some progress on a few pieces I have evolving. As always I hope to share more with you here and will be previewing a selection of new work tomorrow.

Shop update: this Wednesday 2pm (UK time). I'm updating most Wednesdays from now until mid-December. Just to say I am continuing to reserve artwork, once it is in the shop. One item at a time. Thanks always for your interest, much appreciated.

have a good start to your week! 

No comments: