Monday, 28 September 2015

mosaic Monday


mosaic Monday

1. Untitled, 2. Ludwig II  Ludwig Otto Friedrich Wilhelm von Wittelsbach., 3. those trees, 4. Inanna, 5. woo dan, 6. la carta, 7. hope it turns out ok, 8. heart of a doll, 9. The Morigan revisited, 10. Untitled, 11. #wip #embroidery #embroideryart #bordado #broderie, 12. Untitled, 13. #, 14. Untitled, 15. Sept 26/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #broderie #watercolor #treeline #greatlakes #huroncounty #ontario, 16. upload, 17. ..., 18. Untitled, 19. small queen of ephyra, on rooftop, with balloons., 20. Little Gardener Set - box, 21. #junkshop acquisitions for my "tickle trunk" / photo props collection., 22. flickr.com/photos/23097202@N02/21555861018/, 23. REFRESHM, 24. Untitled, 25. 15 September 2015, 26. Morning Light, 27. white as shadow, 28. wanibe, 29. Untitled, 30. Others Others

Hello, a happy sunny start to the week here..... many thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this mosaic and as always please do follow links to discover more.... It's sunny but chilly, a certain autumnal feel has settled in for now. Apparently we are due a few good weeks of weather!

I've been working quietly, researching, sketching and more. This week I will be making a modest update to my shop. There will be new small painted books and perhaps an embroidery piece or two. These things take time, and I thank you always for your interest in my artwork.

Tomorrow I'll write here a little more about my small painted books, a new series that I am embarking upon and will continue with for the next few weeks or so.... I'll see where it takes me. More tomorrow then!

Have a good start to your week.

Created with fd's Flickr Toys
aa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hello Cathy,
I love your "mosaic Monday". I got a lot of suggestions and relaxation while looking at it and following some ways on flickr further on. Thank you for these "assortments"! :-)

Nicole