Monday, 2 November 2015

mosaic Monday



mosaic Monday


1. Crowded clowder., 2. working at the olive grove#drawing #instaart #sketchbook #men #figurative #painting, 3. #art #oilpainting #sketch #drawing #pencil #children #world #maria #jesus #leonarddevinci #instalike #instadaily #peinture, 4. Untitled, 5. Goswell Rd, 6. susana1, 7. one fancy cocktail, 8. g a r d e n, 9. patois (with a huge thank you to mr. lowly for the title inspiration), 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. flickr.com/photos/34034435@N00/22549964106/, 13. Shadow, 14. What do you know. .., 15. Oct 29/15 #embroidery #embroideryart #brodie #rosemary #autumn #toronto #ontario, 16. riffs, 17. Jim Harris: Hastings., 18. I dreamt it was spring again., 19. G0129, 20. the somnolent ghost

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello and a happy November Monday to you...... many thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. As always please follow links (and discover the image that is 'hiding' behind the 'white square' - it's worth a peek.....)

We have had a foggy start to the week here - and it's still foggy out there, and will possibly linger for the next few hours or more. I do like fog. Indeed it could be my favourite kind of weather. But not freezing fog with ice, just fog no ice please! Perhaps it is the timeless, still quality that it gives trees and buildings. Looking up the road this morning I just could not see anything, I could not tell what might be approaching, who might appear, what could be beyond a few steps away.... Perhaps for a moment I slipped into another time....

This week I am updating my shop with a special selection of postcard-sized (or thereabouts) original artworks. I am excited (and a little nervous, because I never take your interest for granted). I hope you may enjoy taking a look.

Shop update: Wednesday November 4th at 2pm UK time (please check the time/difference if you are outside the UK as our clocks went back an hour recently - thanks).

I'll be adding a few new artworks each week from now on - so please do check back regularly. And thanks always.

You may have noticed I have slightly tweaked the layout of this blog. I am never sure who is reading but I know many people visit these pages and thanks, hello! I am going to start adding labels to posts, finally, so that things are a little easier to find/search. I'll also be adding new pages with links etc... 

Tomorrow I'll preview here a few more works.... have a good Monday.



No comments: