Monday, 9 November 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday


Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello and a happy Monday to you - a windswept, cloudy start here. At least not as dark as it has been recently. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this mosaic and yes do follow links to discover much more.

I've just spent this morning writing/stitching and am quite dizzy after several hours of intense work.... It is very focused work, rather like juggling, using different skills simultaneously. I'm learning so much about my own writing process (and the quirks of my handwriting). I still have more to do on the piece I am working on at the moment, which is titled 'overwintering'. I have the t's to cross tomorrow (as I write I do not stop to cross the t's but go back later to do so). Visit my writing blog nevering to see my improvisation/writing/stitch works.

This week I am working on both stitch/writing and painting. There will be a selection of new artworks in my shop at the (semi-regular) time of 2pm UK. Thanks always for your interest. 

I hope to preview a few of the new artworks tomorrow. 


No comments: