Monday, 14 December 2015

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Reading thinking #draweveryday #reading #livingroom, 2. Black window, 3. simplicity of sketchbooks, 4. brother and sister forever, 5. xmas cards, 6. flickr.com/photos/34034435@N00/23095741523/, 7. xmas sm-1, 8. Bouquet #3, 9. arched window, 10. under the magnolia. gouache. 4x6 inches. 140 lb wc paper., 11. Tattooed sisters, 12. Dec 11/15 #stitch, 13. first snow # 4, 14. Trying out my new @tate watercolour paper #watercolour #paper #draw #painting #patternplaces #marylouiseevans #contemporaryart, 15. Little Tree is Up, 16. #art #watercolor #aqua #colour #brush #china #antique #illustration #drawing #sketchbook #moleskine #diary #instagram #instapic #beautiful #vase #tea, 17. Untitled, 18. Leo & Pipo, by Niels Kalk II, 19. kitchen, 20. boy & red blanket

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy Monday to you - another mild December day here, a bit dull and damp, but not particularly wintry.... I have a hunch we'll have a mild Christmas and then a late cold snap next February. But I am often wrong - when it comes to the weather! I see many other places (Canada, USA) are also experiencing mild temperatures. Anyway, enough of the weather - let me once again thank all my Flickr contacts and especially the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

As you may know, I am not updating my shop this week and am taking some time off from the usual busy-busy. So instead of sharing new artwork with you I will be sharing other things.

There will be a new 'grandmama story' - to be posted over at my nevering blog tomorrow! You may be familiar with my 'grandmama stories' - but if not I hope you will still enjoy reading.

Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing here some notes on inspiring artists and places. And a few sketchbook pages.

Thanks again to everyone who has recently purchased artwork from my shop. All packages are now sent - and I am happy to continue to send out orders until 22nd December.

Have a good week and more soon.

1 comment:

jo headington said...

I'm sorry to have been so long away from my blog reading - intagram seems to have taken all my attention...
Thank you for including my sketchbook page on your monday mosaic, it feels so lovely to be included with such lovely artists!

I am hoping for snow in January Cathy, so let's see whose predictions (or hopes) come true :)
xx