Monday, 25 January 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Still working with ink and charcoal and just can't get enough of it.., 2. Recent work, learning as I go., 3. Homes diaries 3, 4. #dailyproject #dailydrawing 21./22.1., 5. ·, 6. 14 January 2016, 7. Untitled, 8. gestern im St├Ądel, Frankfurt, 9. 94p27, 10. huddleston aeh in grey sweatshirt 2016 acrylic 9x12 inch, 11. DSC_0009 (2), 12. decay, 13. Calluna vulgaris, 14. mirroring..., 15. You have no idea, 16. Print on paper, still wet, 17. Dungeness, 18. G0695, 19. Tiny Myling, 20. another pheasant, 21. before the show, 22. Last night #printmaking #latergram #linoprint #linocut #monoprint #dryingrack #wip #reliefprint #rose #window #drawing #marylouiseevans  #patternplaces, 23. a problem called janu, 24. Into the trees, 25. Winter Chair #draweveryday #painteveryday #chair #indoorplants #flowers #interior

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, last Monday in January - already! It's a mild start to the week here. I realise you may be reading this from a very snowy part of the USA, and may I send you a special hello and hope you are all ok. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's electic mix. Follow links to discover more.

I've started my week by working on some new embroidery pieces - intricate stitches as always - and I'm enjoying the process. There will be a new selection of various artworks in my shop this Wednesday, at 2pm (uk time). I'm adding a mix of work most weeks. Any questions please do send me a message via my shop. Thanks always.

Last week I suggested there might be a post here featuring my recent sketchbooks - and apologies for this not happening. So I will make an extra effort to get to that this week! Of course you may see photos of my work over at Flickr or Instagram, but the reason I keep writing here is so that I may offer a little more dialogue - hoping you may find this insightful.

Tomorrow I hope, if time allows, to share with you a selection/preview of new artworks.

Have a good start to your week.

No comments: