Tuesday, 12 January 2016

new paintings

bottles


bottles - acrylics on linen (20cm x 15cm)

chairs - interior


chairs (interior) (24cm x 17.5cm)

Over the past several weeks I've been considering ways forward with painting - there are as always too many options. I write lists and ideas for myself, all the time, day to day. I'm considering working a little larger. There are drawing marks and textures in the paint. I'll always consider the shapes of my dreams.

There's more to come. I have another painting I've been working on, completed this morning and yet to photograph.

**

You will see these and more in my shop tomorrow. If time allows I'll write tomorrow about my monoprint drawings and share a few photos here.

1 comment:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Always too many options ... oh, yes ... thankfully, you don't let that paralyze you.