Wednesday, 6 January 2016

shop update - new work + sale

'waving figure ' monoprint drawing

The first update of the year - always feels a little special and here we are: a new selection of monoprint drawings and new stitch/text works..... This is a small(ish) update and I look forward to adding new work to my shop most Wednesdays this year.


Just for a change, I thought I would share a stitch/text piece here rather than nevering (though I will continue to post the writing-based artworks over there, it just feels right and I can have them collected together). This piece is 'not quite Bruegel'. It is another in my series of tiny winter stories.

There's also a sale in my shop - from today and until the end of the month only. Making room for new works. Please note: I do not reserve sale artworks but am happy to reserve new works. Thank you!

No comments: