Saturday, 20 February 2016

gouache portraits - a preview

As previously mentioned here I've been working on a series of new gouache portraits. I'm sharing just a small selection here today, to give you a preview. (You are welcome to follow me over at Instagram or Flickr to see more, and I will share more here early next week.)

 three figures

three figures - this is a larger work on textured watercolour paper

 dots

 dots - on Fabriano paper

red portrait

red portrait - on Fabriano paper

There will be a selection of new gouache works in my shop next Wednesday (24th Feb) at the later than usual time of 7pm (UK). Please note: I am happy to reserve artworks that are in the shop, for up to two weeks. I prefer not to reserve ahead, thanks for your understanding - I aim to give anyone interested a chance to purchase and am grateful indeed for your interest.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: