Monday, 1 February 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. My dad, taking a photo in Wyoming, 2. G0761, 3. Stage Set, 4. ©js_JS3_87303, 5. My pot of gold, 6. Ephemeral City no. 2 #wip #stitch #slowstitch #handstitched #embroidery #embroideryart #fiberart #patchwork #urban #landscape #cityscape #inspiration #ambient #music #art #dreamstate @dreamstate_scott_m2, 7. quarry winter scarf, 8. 1840, 9. process/pairing, 10. stutter/lurch, 11. reach for the sky, 12. little book pages, 13. 94p63, 14. our son's anniversary card to us, 15. #phases #milkglass #googleeyes #resin #patternrecognition #michaeltoke #kunst #kunstkino #canadianart #minimalism #ratedmodernart #contemporaryart #contemporarypainting #torontoart #intheSTUDIO #milkGLASSco #minimal, 16. Dinner date #painteveryday #365daysofpaint #dinner #restaurant #waiter #dining, 17. Printmaking, 18. nes, 19. Photo, 20. `

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello a happy February Monday to you - it's trying to be sunny here but the cloud is winning..... another mild start. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's selection.

I've started the week with working on new drawings and embroidery. It's good to be thinking of spring colours and textures. Yesterday I wrote about my sketchbooks and my approach to working on the page - if you missed this you might like to look back. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read.

So I am looking forward to sharing new work with you this week. I shall be updating my shop on Wednesday and can say there will be a lively selection of new embroidery, monoprint drawings and at least one or two new paintings. Updating each week certainly keeps me on my toes, but I am finding it a welcome process of focusing on what I really want to make and share.

Have a good start to your week.


No comments: