Monday, 22 February 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. The making of Kwan Yin eyes, 2. lost to the memory of a garden, 3. mano, 4. Untitled, 5. Stranger, 6. Drawing, 7. Untitled, 8. sketchbook, 9. Study in red, 10. A new Frame, 11. Untitled, 12. The Bird Prince, 13. leafcreature, 14. Untitled, 15. Frida to Diego, 16. Caledonian Rd, 17. # 51 (20-02-2016), 18. 8 February 2016, 19. 雨宿り get out of the rain 躲雨, 20. More from Tétouan

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, last Monday in February already - and once again a mild start to the week here..... a bit drizzly but trying to cheer up (hip hoorah for predictable English weather). Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. I hope you may find a little inspiration here.

I started my week by taking a look at all the gouache artworks I've been making recently. It's interesting to see them as a group and to see how my ideas have evolved.... I'll be offering a selection of new gouache portraits in my shop this Wednesday. Please note: I'll be updating at the later than usual time of 7pm (uk time).

I've received a few questions re: reserving artwork. It's my aim to be as fair as possible and to give anyone interested a chance to buy an artwork they might like - therefore I do not reserve artworks before an update. Thanks for your understanding.

If you visit my shop now you will see I have added a few paintings to the 'sale' section of my shop. Making room for all the artworks I have planned for the future!

Tomorrow I'll show here a further selection of gouache portraits and write a little more about it.

Thanks always for reading here and have a good start to your week.

No comments: