Monday, 29 February 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. chaos, 2. little book of fabric scraps, 3. Untitled, 4. I hear those voices that will not be drowned, 5. Bohemian Chic., 6. voce, 7. sometimes, this happens., 8. Liverpool, 9. Untitled, 10. Untitled, 11. Ephemeral City No. 3 #wip #slowstitch #fiberart, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. This 'thing' has become a respite when I need a break from my obsessive, tiny, eye-straining, brushworking ways. 😁 #gollybardstudio, 15. Untitled, 16. Study of Gogh"Peasant Digging", 17. Negative+, 18. Gedankenversunken, 19. yorkminster, 20. note book 1

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello from sunny England! yes, it is indeed a bright start to the week here - bit chilly but the sun lends a spring-like feel.... Thanks as always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Follow links and discover more....

Thank you to everyone who visited my shop last week to see the newest gouache portrait series - and special thanks to you if you purchased an original work. It's always a pleasure to send work near and far.

This week - I'm not updating my shop this week, as I am going to concentrate on new series/works and have a few personal commitments. So I'll be updating next on March 9th - that's a Wednesday as usual - at the usual time of 2pm. The next update will be an eclectic selection and I'm looking forward to sharing more with you.

I hope to find time this week to write a post about artists that inspire me and how I like to research and find inspiration.... So more soon.

Have a good start to your week

No comments: