Monday, 7 March 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Até amanhã . See you Tomorrow . Tot morgen #window #windows_aroundtheworld #doorsandwindows #rsa_minimal #minimal_perfection #minimalmood #p3top #nowporto #click2inspire #incapture_ #lier #belgium, 2. Untitled, 3. Ich hab´ dich nie gefragt....., 4. Untitled, 5. Fred with St. Valentine, 6. seated figures, 7. 22 February 2016, 8. Untitled, 9. Super tiny succulent, 10. abstraction, 11. Windows never forget, 12. be kind to one another, 13. Small paintings on gesso board in my show at Long&Ryle Pimlico, London, 14. miniprint collection, 15. 2011 - page de carnet - #art #sketch #sketchbook #landscape #barber #young #moleskine #draw #drawingoftheday #theatre #theater #illustration #diary #paint #drawing, 16. What are you looking at?, 17. 09, 18. Drawing, 19. lonely bath, 20. Drawing

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

hello, a sunny Monday to you - it's been a frosty start to the week here. We've been having a cold snap, with snowflakes appearing for a moment last Friday, hail stones and sunshine, bitterly cold nights....  Still waiting for daffodils and other bulbs to appear in pots by our kitchen door because I planted them a bit late, I'll just have to be patient. Thanks as ever to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Please follow links etc.....

This week - I've started with a very intense painting session this morning, a new still life. Looking forward to sharing my newest works  - adding them to my shop this Wednesday at the usual time of 2pm. As always I hope you may be able to take a look and any questions I'm happy to help.

Tomorrow I'll share you with a selection of new work and write a little more about what I've been considering.

Have a good start to your week and more soon.....


No comments: