Monday, 4 April 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Untitled, 2. Brick Lane, 3. Untitled, 4. Front of house in tulip time, 5. old dress, 6. I will play #Modigliani in the upcoming #fifthESTATE episode for the #CBC on April 8th #seatedMANwithaCANE #theGREAThall #Toronto #painter #michaeltoke, 7. study for a branch in blossom, pastel, 8. still life with some flowers, pastel, 9. Toxic Buildup #draweveryday #pollution #nuclearwaste, 10. printmaking-055, 11. あぢγͺい, 12. Unfinished  Housework  #watercolor #interior, 13. se souvenir de Paris, 14. Untitled, 15. In the kitchen with Great Uncle Leo #12monthsofpaint #kitchen #coffeepot #teapot #draweveryday #shelleysavor, 16. 🍡, 17. comp, 18. the needle always winds in, 19. DSC_0001 (11), 20. chilly spring

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello and a happy April Monday to you - it's been a chilly, cloudy, almost sunny start to the week here. We can see signs of spring but many of the trees are still quite bare..... A walk through local woodland at the weekend gave me the chance to see many trees with fat buds and others still waiting.... So spring is tentatively making progress. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in the mosaic - please follow links to discover more.

A busy start to my week - I've been stitching all morning and am happy to say there will be new embroidery and paintings in my shop this week, Wednesday, at 2pm (UK time). Thank you always for taking a look and purchasing my work - it really is much appreciated.

I'm always considering new ideas and have been challenging myself to become ever more playful with colour. So you may see this week and weeks ahead a lively and varied use of colour in my work. I'm forever reinventing my most valued ideas of memory and shapes. Tomorrow I'll share with you a few new paintings and more. I'm working on an ongoing series of spring sketches and these are coming about quite happily, filled with colour......

More tomorrow..... have a good start to your week



No comments: