Monday, 18 April 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Untitled, 2. Post cards, 3. ..., 4. Untitled, 5. 2016-04-16_07-53-23, 6. DSC_0002 (3), 7. JKPP - Meredith Regal, 8. 16-4, 9. visiting natalia, 10. The beginning,  middle and end..., 11. small room #2 2016, 12. From the wall. #paris #bust #mini #sculpture..., 13. . apr├Ęs-midi au bord du canal ., 14. Shoreline No. 4 #wip #slowstitch #stitch #embroidery #embroideryart #indigo #wool #texture #contemporaryembroidery #modernembroidery #greatlakes #ottawariver #topography #ontario, 15. Untitled, 16. Untitled, 17. Emaki study 20140903, 18. #drawing #ink #charcoal pencil #home #instaartist, 19. mid-April, 20. Part of me wants to keep the texture, another half wants to see the pattern. ..  #indigo #shibori

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello and here's another mosaic Monday.... posting later than I usually do as I have spent the day working intensely.... new stitches.... Thanks always to my Flickr contacts and please follow links to discover more...

It's been a chilly, somewhat sunny start to the week here. We are seeing many more birds in the garden, including a huge gang of starlings this evening. The trees are budding and it feels almost like spring....

This week I'll be updating my shop - usual day and time - Wednesday at 2pm UK. There will be a mix of embroidery, text-stitch work and paintings. Today I shared a new poem in stitch over at my writing blog nevering and you may see it here.

Tomorrow I hope to share more new work and say a little more.... As always I am grateful to you for reading here - have a good start to your week.

1 comment:

Sonia / Cozy Memories said...

Always such a great choice in your mosaic, and I'm really honored to be part of this one ! Thank you so much for your generosity, dear friend ! xoxo