Monday, 30 May 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. La discordance, 2. Untitled, 3. Scenes from the life of plants II, 4. 29-5, 5. rose garden may 16, 6. Guardian, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. not finished, 10. Dungeness, 11. Untitled, 12. 2016/05/29 08:26 Fujisawa, 13. Untitled, 14. succulent plants, 15. il sistema solare, 16. which war is this?, 17. Man reading the newspaper, 18. Dungeness, 19. Untitled, 20. Untitled, 21. particle movement, 22. Printing the "OVERLOOK" woodcut, 23. bar ruso, 24. Them up, 25. devilswalkingstick

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello and a happy bank holiday Monday to you - it is a chilly one here, but we have had a fine weekend. Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. If you have time please click on a few links and discover more....

I've been painting this morning and am planning to be working on various new things over the next week. I'm not updating my shop this week, so my next update is planned for Wednesday 8th.

At the moment I am enjoying working in a variety of media, and am exploring the possibilities of a new art zine. I think I may have something coming together but it's too early to say much more. I will of course share new work with you some time this week.

Have a good start to your week and more soon.


No comments: