Tuesday, 10 May 2016

new work

It's that time of the week when I enjoy sharing with just a few new artworks....

butterfly

'Butterfly' - gouache on Fabriano paper

woman in black

'woman in black' - gouache on Fabriano paper


a picture book portrait

'picture book portrait'  - gouache on Fabriano paper


'songbird in blue' - embroidery portrait brooch

A variety of work created over the past few weeks.... I'm currently focusing on gouache on paper and enjoying these, especially working with rich tones. I also have enjoyed my recent stitch work and particularly how the tiny figures are becoming ever more present in their intricate worlds.....

These are just a few of the selection of works I shall be adding to my shop tomorrow. If you follow me over at Instagram you may get to see a few others.

Updating tomorrow at 2pm (UK time) - thanks always

1 comment:

l.wilks11 said...

very artistic .....xx