Tuesday, 17 May 2016

new work

blue figures or an evening walk

'blue figures or an evening walk' - gouache on Fabriano paper.... many if not all of my detailed gouache works are set outdoors this week....

folk figure with dots motif

'folk figure with dots motif' - gouache on Fabriano paper.... this is one of a series of larger black/monochrome figure studies.... (you will see others in my shop tomorrow

golden sleeves - a figure portrait

'golden sleeves' a figure study

I have quite a fine selection of new gouache works to add to my shop tomorrow. It has not been planned out this way but it seems I have been rather focused on gouache painting in recent times (though I have been using acrylics in my sketchbooks). This focus has allowed me to explore colour and just how versatile gouache may be, so it's a good thing. And I hope that you may enjoy seeing the full selection tomorrow, usual time, 2pm (UK).

Many thanks always

No comments: