Tuesday, 24 May 2016

new work

a look at just a few new artworks.....

stacked cups on olive wood

'stacked cups on olive wood' - acrylics and gouache on linen

a textured, matt feel to this work.... This is one of several smaller still life works that I have created recently. This work measures 15cm x 12.5cm so quite modest in size. I offer my work unframed so that you can decide just how you might like it framed and displayed. This work would suit being part of a wall group or hung singly, perhaps in simple wood frame. (If you ever need advice about framing work I am happy to help, just send me a message via my shop)

continuing on with my figures in gardens....

woman in black and white

woman in black and white - gouache on Fabriano paper

There are several more works - and you are welcome to take a look at my updated shop tomorrow - the update will be available to see from 2pm (UK time).

Thanks always.

No comments: